The TravelSat SP75 caravan satellite dish is a one piece dish measuring 75 x 85cm. It features a removable LNB arm for easy storage.
The arm is removed by releasing the tension knob on the underside of the dish. Wingnuts are fitted to all adjustable bolts so no tools are required. This dish will offer good coverage around most of Australia.
Weight is approximately 4KG and the dish is white in colour.
This also includes a single LNB, tripod and dish carry bag.
PROS and CONS
The benefits of this style of dish are:
- The tripod allows for the stabilisation on rocky and uneven ground, getting you optimal signal.
- This dish is pole mounted, which means you can mount your dish on your drawbar to save space.
The disadvantages of this style of dish are:
- A base/tripod is required, increasing the weight of the total setup by up to 5KG.
- More space required. As there is the dish with the bracket attached, and the tripod, you do need to have a larger storage space.
- Alignment and set up can take longer due to the separate components that need to be set up.
If this dish doesn't seem to suite you consider out TravelSat-V2
KITS AVAILABLE (kits include satellite meter, VAST Decoder, cables, etc.)
TravelSat SP75 Mobile VAST Satellite TV Kit (Deluxe)