Shipping & Returns
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm. If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
All shipments will have an authority to leave in a dry and safe place.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders: Australia Post, Startrack Express, TNT, Fastway Couriers
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders may not have tracking numbers depending upon the method used.
Shipping will be calculated at the checkout and you will have a chance to not continue with your order if you are not happy with the quoted shipping price. We retain the right to cancel any orders where the actual cost of shipping substantially exceeds our allocated rate.
We rarely experience faults with our products. If you think your product is faulty we will remedy the problem.
Under the Australian Consumer Law, when you buy products and services they come with automatic guarantees that they will work and do what you asked for. If you buy something that isn't right, you have consumer rights.
We will never try and pull the wool over your eyes in relation to your consumer rights and we are happy to help you understand the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law.
For more information on your right to a repair, refund or replacement we encourage you to read the following articles on the ACCC website.
Consumer Guarantees - www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/consumer-guaranteesRepair, Replace, Refund - www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund
If you need to return an item to us please ensure you follow these steps:
- Call us on 0468 444 112 or email us on email@example.com with an explanation of the problem.
- If we cannot resolve the problem we will issue you with a Return Authority (RA) Number to track your return.
- You will need to organise the return shipping and pay the shipping costs. We recommend that you use a method where the item can be tracked and we recommend you insure the item to protect your interests.
- If we examine the item and it is confirmed to have a problem we will refund your return shipping costs so please keep your receipts.
- If not fault is found with the item we will contact you to arrange for the item to be returned to you. Under these circumstances you will be responsible for all shipping costs.
- If the item is found to have a fault we will discuss with you your rights to a repair, replacement or refund in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law.
Shop with confidence knowing that you are dealing with a business located in Australia where you can have direct contact with the owner should the need arise.