Our TravelSat manual is written for use with the SatKing 800CA decoder and SF3240 digital satellite meter.
It covers connection of the decoder to your TV, setting up the meter, elevation, LNB skew and direction maps and activating the smartcard.
Most items are kept in stock in at all times. Orders placed before 12-midday on business days are usually shipped the same day. All other orders will be shipped on the next business day after the order is placed.
The carriers we use to deliver our orders include Australia Post, Startrack Express, TNT and Fastway Couriers.
Almost all of our carriers provide tracking numbers. If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders may not have tracking numbers depending upon the method used.
We offer nation-wide shipping on all of our products. Shipping will be calculated at the checkout and the size and weight of you order will be used to calculate the actual shipping price. At the checkout you will have the opportunity to cancel your order if you are not happy with the quoted shipping price. We retain the right to cancel any orders where the actual cost of shipping substantially exceeds our allocated rate.
We rarely experience faults with our products. If you think your product is faulty we will remedy the problem.
If you need to return an item to us please ensure you follow these steps:
- Call us on 0457 211 833 or email us on email@example.com with an explanation of the problem.
- If we cannot resolve the problem we will issue you with a Return Authority (RA) Number to track your return.
- You will need to organise the return shipping and pay the shipping costs. We recommend that you use a method where the item can be tracked and we recommend you insure the item to protect your interests.
- If we examine the item and it is confirmed to have a problem we will refund your return shipping costs so please keep your receipts.
- If not fault is found with the item we will contact you to arrange for the item to be returned to you. Under these circumstances you will be responsible for all shipping costs.
- If the item is found to have a fault we will discuss with you your rights to a repair, replacement or refund in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law.
For more information please visit our Shipping & Returns page.