We rarely experience faults with our products. If you think your product is faulty we will remedy the problem.
If you need to return an item to us please ensure you follow these steps:
- Call us on 0457 211 833 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with an explanation of the problem.
- If we cannot resolve the problem we will issue you with a Return Authority (RA) Number to track your return.
- You will need to organise the return shipping and pay the shipping costs. We recommend that you use a method where the item can be tracked and we recommend you insure the item to protect your interests.
- If we examine the item and it is confirmed to have a problem we will refund your return shipping costs so please keep your receipts.
- If not fault is found with the item we will contact you to arrange for the item to be returned to you. Under these circumstances you will be responsible for all shipping costs.
- If the item is found to have a fault we will discuss with you your rights to a repair, replacement or refund in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law.
For more information please visit our Shipping & Returns page.