We rarely experience faults with our products. If you think your product is faulty we will remedy the problem.
Under the Australian Consumer Law, when you buy products and services they come with automatic guarantees that they will work and do what you asked for. If you buy something that isn't right, you have consumer rights.
We will never try and pull the wool over your eyes in relation to your consumer rights and we are happy to help you understand the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law.
For more information on your right to a repair, refund or replacement we encourage you to read the following articles on the ACCC website.
Consumer Guarantees - www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/consumer-guaranteesRepair, Replace, Refund - www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund
If you need to return an item to us please ensure you follow these steps:
- If we cannot resolve the problem we will issue you with a Return Authority (RA) Number to track your return.
- You will need to organise the return shipping and pay the shipping costs. We recommend that you use a method where the item can be tracked and we recommend you insure the item to protect your interests.
- If we examine the item and it is confirmed to have a problem we will refund your return shipping costs so please keep your receipts.
- If not fault is found with the item we will contact you to arrange for the item to be returned to you. Under these circumstances you will be responsible for all shipping costs.
- If the item is found to have a fault we will discuss with you your rights to a repair, replacement or refund in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law.
Shop with confidence knowing that you are dealing with a business located in Australia where
you can have direct contact with the owner should the need arise.