Cel-Fi GO Stationary Repeater has been tested, authorised and approved by Telstra for use on the Telstra Mobile Network.
Nextivity's Cel-Fi GO is a one box indoor coverage solution for Telstra's Next G® and 4GX networks operating on 3G 850Mhz or 4G 700/1800 bands. It is designed to dramatically boost voice quality and increase data speeds for in building applications.
The Cel-fi GO offers a more flexible installation over other Cel-Fi models due to the abilty to run cables to where the signal is needed most. By not having a wireless link between two boxes GO can operate in areas that are saturated with Wi-Fi.
Cel-Fi GO protects the mobile network in several ways by:
- continuously monitoring power levels of the cell tower it is connected to and constantly adjusting the Cel-Fi's output power to suit.
- only amplifying and disbursing a particular carrier’s mobile signal, operating within a set frequency band.
not interfering with the carrier’s network or other users on the network.
- having a unique installation process to eliminate feedback into the mobile network.
Cel-Fi GO is covered by a 24 month warranty.
Important Note: Cel-Fi GO will boost a single band at a time (either 3G 850 or 4G 700 or 4G 1800). It is highly recommended to leave the GO in 3G mode to ensure voice calls are received. Voice on 4G (VoLTE) will only work in selected areas and with later model phones.
GO STATIONARY MODEL
- For building and marine applications
- 100dB of system gain
- Up to 900m² indoor coverage area
- Includes external and internal antennas
- Locked to Telstra's Mobile Network
- Carrier approved
- Band Selection Button
- Bluetooth WAVE App for iPhone, Android & Computers
30 Day Money Back Guarantee*
If you are not 100% happy with the performance of this product it can be returned within 30 days after purchasing for a full refund minus any shipping charges . . . terms and conditions.
Cel-Fi GO Stationary Brochure
Cel-Fi GO Stationary Quick Start Guide
Telstra, Aldi Mobile, Boost Mobile, Woolworths Mobile
NOTE: As a regulatory requirement there are some simple questions we need to ask you so we complete a registration form on your behalf. We will call you to obtain this information once your purchase has been processed.